Photoshop-TN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Photoshop-TN

PrijemPrijem  TražiTraži  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Najzanimljiwije recenice

Ići dole 
+2
::FuCk Me Im FaMoUs::)
Naca
6 posters
AutorPoruka
Naca
Administrator
Administrator
Naca

Ženski Broj poruka : 15575
Godina : 30
Datum upisa : 24.03.2008

Najzanimljiwije recenice Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyUto Jun 24, 2008 3:58 pm

Owde stawljajte neke zanimljiwe recenice iz serija

dark angel :
Max: Guess we're just gonna have to get their attention, then.Alec: Please tell me you're gonna get naked.

Max: Can we concentrate on coming up with a plan?Alec: I'm thinking.Max: You're talking.Alec: I can do both.Max: I doubt that.Alec: Well, you just lost your tip.

Asha: I'm off to the frozen north. I don't know who to trust. I'm not happy about this, Logan.Logan: Well, I'm not happy about it, either.Alec: Well, if she's not happy, and you're not happy, then I'm not happy. Max, are you happy?Logan: Shut up!

Cindy: He told Marina that he loved her. And the next week he was catting around with Little Suki on the side.Alec: I never said I loved her. That is a cheap ploy and I don't go there. I said that she was a unique creature unlike any other.Sketchy: "A unique creature unlike any other." Man, I'm totally stealing it.Alec: Oh, it works like a charm. I mean, you can literally watch them melt.Max: Please, you're making me sick.

Alec: Max, can you pass the ketchup, please?Max: You mean this unique ketchup unlike any other?

Joshua: Hey little fella.Max: Hey big fella.Alec: I guess that makes me medium fella.

Max: What is it with these snakes? It's like Ames White and his Familiars are following me around.Alec: "Ames White and his Familiars." Kinda sounds like a rock band, you know?

Normal: My golden boy's a mutant.Alec: We prefer "genetically empowered."Normal: Take me, Jesus.Mole: Careful what you wish for.

supernatural:
Sam: Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself?Dean: I'm twenty-six, dude.

Sam: Dude, you gotta update your cassette tape collection.Dean: Why?Sam: Well, for one, they're cassette tapes. And two, Black Sabbath, Motorhead, Metallica?! It's the greatest hits of mullet rock.Dean: House rules, Sammy. Driver picks the music; shotgun shuts his cake hole.Sam: You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve-year-old. It's Sam, okay?Dean: Sorry, can't hear you. The music's too loud.

Sam: Hey, Dean. What I said earlier, about Mom and Dad, I'm sorry.Dean: (holds up hand to stop Sam) No chick flick moments.Sam: Alright...jerk.Dean: Bitch.

Officer: So, fake U.S. Marshall. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?Dean: My boobs.

Dean: Chow time, you freaky bastard! Yeah, that's right, bring it on baby, I taste gooood!

Sam: “Kids are the best”? You don't even like kids.Dean: I love kids.Sam: Name three children that you even know.(Dean thinks and Sam begins to walk away. Dean scratches his head)Dean: I'm thinking!

Dean: Oh, college boy thinks he's so smart. (Sam laughs)Sam: You know, um...what you said about mom...you never told me that before.Dean: It's no big deal...Oh God, we're not gonna have to hug or anything, are we?

Sam: Yeah, I know what an EMF Meter is, but why does that one look like a busted up walkman?Dean: (proudly) Cause that's what I made it out of. It's homemade.Sam: (sarcastically) Yeah, I can see that.(Dean looks hurt)

Sam: Just try to relax.Dean: Just try to shut up

(Sam has just bribed a man with some money)Dean: Dude, I earned that money.Sam: You won it at a poker game.Dean: Ye-eah.

Sam: (gasps out loud and jerks awake from another nightmare) Why did you let me fall asleep?Dean: 'Cause I'm an awesome brother. (pauses) So, what did you dream about?Sam: Lollipops and candycanes.

Sam: So, did you find anything?Dean: Besides a whole new level of frustration? ...No.

Sam: Hey, night vision?Dean (puts the digital camera's night vision on for Sam)Sam (night vision is on and Sam sees Dean's face on the screen)Dean: Do I look like Paris Hilton?

Dean: (after surveying the room with all the broken mirrors) Hey, Sam?Sam: Yeah?Dean: This has gotta be like, what, 600 years bad luck?

Dean: What it sucks, but with a job like this you can't get close to people, period.Sam: You're kinda anti-social, you know that?

Dean: That better be you Sam and not that freak of nature.Sam: Yeah, it's me. He went to Becca's house... Looking like you.Dean: Well he's not stupid, he picked the handsome one.

Dean: But first I want to find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out him.Sam: We have no weapons, no silver bullets.Dean: Sam, the guy's walking around with my face ok? It's a little personal, I want to find him!
Dean: (Dean falls on top of Sam as they sneak through a half-open window.) Oh, sorry!Sam: Be quiet.Dean:Me be quiet? You be quiet.
Sam: The question is, why bugs and why now?Dean: That's two questions.

Larry: Let me just say. We accept home owners of any race, religion, color or... sexual orientation.Dean: We're brothers.

Real Estate Agent: We accept home owners of all race, religion, color, or... sexual orientation.Dean: Right. Um, I'm going to go talk to Larry. Okay, Honey? (smacks Sam on the butt)

Sam: I told you, I looked everywhere. I didn't find a hidden room.Dean: Well, that's why they call it hidden.
Dean: Hey Sam, who do you think is a hotter psychic? Patricia Arquette, Jennifer Love Hewitt, or you?

Sam: What Dad "wants" doesn't matter!Dean: You see that? That attitude there? That's why I always got the extra cookie.

Dean: I am one hot piece of ass!!!

Dean:(To scarecrow) Dude, you fugly.

Emily: I don't understand. They're going to kill us?Dean: Sacrifice us. Which is, I don't know, classier I guess.
Dean: How'd you get here?Sam: I stole a car.Dean: That's my boy!
nisu bash lepo rasporedjene jer sa ih samo prekopirala sa jednog sajta .....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.naca007.deviantart.com
Special member
Special member

Broj poruka : 1376
Datum upisa : 27.05.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyUto Jun 24, 2008 4:34 pm

ahahaahahaahahahahah a meni je najjache kad phoebe u Chamed kazhe: "Get a room" lol lol!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Naca
Administrator
Administrator
Naca

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyUto Jun 24, 2008 5:01 pm

ima i jedna kad Dean kaze Samu i Meg : " You two , get a room " drunken
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Naca
Administrator
Administrator
Naca

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyNed Jun 29, 2008 12:32 am

onda mi se takodje mnogo swidelo kad je Dean rekao : That's crazy , even for us crazy , you know like "Dingo ate my baby" crazy ,cepala sam se tad lol!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Kejdza
Special member
Special member
Kejdza

Ženski Broj poruka : 1855
Datum upisa : 08.06.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyPon Jul 07, 2008 3:26 am

simpsonovi:
Ralph: Me fail English? That’s unpossible.

Homer: Lisa, vampires are make-believe, like elves, gremlins, and Eskimos.

Apu: Thank you, steal again.

Mr. Burns: [javlja se na telefon] Ahoy hoy?

Homer: Kids, kids. I’m not going to die. That only happens to bad people.

Ralph:Slow down, Bart! My legs don’t know how to be as long as yours.

Ralph: Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.

Homer: Son, a woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you’d step over your own mother just to get one! But you can’t stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!

Mr. Burns: So, Smithers, what are you doing this weekend. Something gay, I expect? Smithers: What?!! Mr. Burns: You know, light and fancy free! Mothers, lock up your daughters! Smithers is on the town! Smithers: Oh! Of course

Bart: "Aye-carumba!"; "Eat my shorts."; "Don't have a cow, man!"

i prison break

Susan B. Anthony: Gotta commend you on that boom box trick, very sophisticated. You steal that one from 'Home Alone'?
Lincoln: You fell for it, bitch!

ima jos mnogo Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Nency_krasiwa_4EWER!

Nency_krasiwa_4EWER!

Ženski Broj poruka : 301
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 29.07.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyUto Jul 29, 2008 2:32 pm

Ja znam na pamet ceo film Potera za sreckom! lol! lol! lol! :lol: :lol:
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://miki.bforum.biz
Kejdza
Special member
Special member
Kejdza

Ženski Broj poruka : 1855
Datum upisa : 08.06.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptySre Jul 30, 2008 5:12 am

napisi Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Nency_krasiwa_4EWER!

Nency_krasiwa_4EWER!

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptySre Jul 30, 2008 12:39 pm

Dobra limunada. Stwarno dobra. Mislim, nije k'o kod mene u kaficu, al je dobra.
Dakle, taj tip se zwao Srecko kao neka sreca...
Pa nisam wam slao pare zato shto ix nemam.. Shta? Opet necete doci? Ja opet necu wideti swoju bebicu. Kako ja da znam da je bebica kad ga nisam wideo koliko ima? Rekao sam ti 100% da ne goworish da sam somina!!! Nemoj da spustish, nemoj da spustish. Misha mu poljubim da mu poljubim!

I MRZI ME DALJE....
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Nency_krasiwa_4EWER!

Nency_krasiwa_4EWER!

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyČet Jul 31, 2008 11:56 am

Kad se neko swadja! lol! lol! lol!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Mr. Wyatt
Special member
Special member
Mr. Wyatt

Muški Broj poruka : 2789
Datum upisa : 16.08.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyNed Maj 24, 2009 6:46 am

Evo neke iz Charmed:

Phoebe: Piper.
Piper: Don't you "Piper" me.

Piper: You don't really seem like yourself.
Paige: I don't? Then, who am I?

Lazarus Demon: Go to hell!
Piper: I'm already there!

Piper: I'm not pregnant. Trust me.
Prue: Well, that's good news.
Phoebe: Are you kidding? That's great news. You can live.

Phoebe: I forgot your question.
Piper: I asked if Prue was going to have sex with someone other than herself this year.
Phoebe: That's disgusting. Please say yes.

Phoebe: 28 minutes, 33 seconds.
[Piper looks at her]
Piper: Really? We ran that long?
Phoebe: No, that's how long you've been comparing Leo and Dan.
Piper: I haven't been comparing - I've just been... talking.
Phoebe: Non-stop.

Phoebe: I think I found the demon. Oh my god...
Paige: What? You can't say "demons" followed by "oh my god" - I'm new at this, I'm likely to panic.

Grams: Piper blew up the wolf from inside. Although it took her long enough.
Piper: Hey, back off Grams, I just saved your ass.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http:///charmed4ever.forumotion.net
AnChY

AnChY

Broj poruka : 28
Datum upisa : 24.03.2010

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice EmptyUto Maj 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Ovo je iz neke spanske serije:
"Tvoj momak je sin ljubavnice moga muža?Ne vređajte mi majku!"
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Najzanimljiwije recenice   Najzanimljiwije recenice Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Najzanimljiwije recenice
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Photoshop-TN :: Off PS :: Off deo/Forum caffe :: TV-